Unlock Your iPhone Screen Password within 3 Steps
Step 1: Connect Device. Click "Start" to unlock iOS screen.
Step 2: Download Firmware Package. Choose a save path and click "Download" to proceed.
Step 3: Start Unlocking. Click "Start Remove" to remove iPhone passcode.
Remove Apple ID without Password on iPhone/iPad
If you forget the password on your iPhone or iPad and do not know what to do, 4uKey will help you out. It removes Apple ID without password in a few minutes. Then you can sign into a new account and enjoy all services and features again.
After Removal, Your Device Can:
All iOS versions are supported no matter Find My iPhone is on or off. It works on all activated iPhones and iPads.
If Find My iPhone is enabled, please pay attention to the following points.
- For device running iOS 10.2 and below, the removal will cause data loss.
- If your device is running from iOS 10.2 to 11.3, then you can remove the password without data loss.
- To remove from the device running iOS 11.4 or later, the Two-Factor Authentication & screen passcode should be enabled. The process will cause data loss.
Do NOT factory reset iPhone after removal, or you need to activate this device with original one. At this time, you won't be able to remove the account through the software again!
FAQS about Tenorshare 4uKey for iPhone
? How much does it cost to unlock a disabled iPhone?
The lowest price provided by 4uKey is $35.95 for 1 month license. Most full-featured iPhone unlock tools would charge you $50 to $100 to unlock a disabled iPhone. Although there are some unlock tools are cheap indeed, it takes a long time to unlock and the success rate is low.
? Can I unlock my iPad without iTunes?
Yes, you can use a professional unlocking tool to unlock your iPad, such as 4uKey.
- Download and Install 4uKey on your PC/Mac.
- Run the program then connect your iPad to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click "Start" to start unlocking iPad and download the lastest firmware on the 4uKey.
- Click "Start Remove". After it finishes, you can access your iPad successfully.
? How to disable the lock screen on the iPhone/iPad?
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings application on the iPhone/iPad
- Scroll down to find the 'Face ID & Passcode' or 'Touch ID & Passcode'
- Turn off Passcode on iPhone/iPad
? Can you unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without losing data?
No. Currently, none of software has the technology to unlock iPhone or iPad without losing data. If you have backup file, then you can restore backup file after unlocking the disabled iPhone or iPad. Otherwise, you will lose all data on your iPhone.
? How many times can you enter wrong passcode on iPhone?
You have at least 6 chances to enter wrong passcode. If you enter incorrect password six times continuously, your iPhone will be locked with a prompt saying 'iPhone Unavailable, try again in 1 minute'.
? Is it safe to use Tenorshare 4uKey?
Tenorshare 4uKey is it safe? Yes, 4uKey is safe and secure to remove passcodes on your iPhones or iPads when you cannot remember them.
As for Tenorshare 4uKey legit, this product aims to help users remove forgotten password on their own devices. Illegal passcode removing or business purpose is not allowed. You shall bear legal responsibility if the use of this product violates the laws.